Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Purpose

I am going to use this blog as a way of documenting our family life.  It will be a great way for us to look back and remember all of the things that have made our lives so wonderful as well as a way for me to share my feelings with the most important people in my life. Jack is already over 9 months old and I feel like time is getting away from me.  I so badly want to freeze every moment; the first few days in the hospital, late night feedings, hearing him laugh for the first time, seeing his first tooth, and all of the new changes that come on a daily basis.  I want to remember everything. Not a day has gone by that I haven't felt such a deep love for him and such gratitude that God has blessed us with his life. I have told Erik a few times that I feel like Jack is MY HEART.





No comments:

Post a Comment